Bitbucket Private Repos Redux

sean.p.denigris
I'm trying to set up a private Bitbucket project with SmalltalkCI.

The last time I tried to load a private Bitbucket project locally via
Metacello, I found out [1] that, because Metacello downloads a zip file
manually, SSH credentials are not considered, causing failure to load
private projects ([digression] IIRC because even supplying credentials was
broken [2] [/digression].

The workaround, which was fine for local development, was to specify a local
filetree repo in the baseline. However, in a Bitbucket CI pipeline, the
local repo is not there (and the absolute file URL can not be recreated).

Has/will anything change to allow remote repos to be loaded via SSH keys?
Any other workarounds that I'm not seeing?

Thanks!

[1] http://forum.world.st/Loading-a-Baseline-of-a-Private-Project-tt4854306.html
[2] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/pull/368

Re: Bitbucket Private Repos Redux

sean.p.denigris
However, in a Bitbucket CI pipeline, the
local repo is not there (and the absolute file URL can not be recreated).

After a long battle with GitLab, I was able to configure the CI to clone private GL repos into suitable locations for my filetree:// urls. Unfortunately, this method is a drag because I now have to manually clone every dependent project in a CI configuration file. Any ideas are welcome. The only thing I can think of is maybe wrapping the load in a handler which tries to do a `LibC system: 'git clone…'`. Is there anything in the API where I can pass some meta-info into the baseline spec to specify the canonical repo? I'm also not sure this will work because IIUC the CI would have to run Pharo in the same shell as the SSH key setup (e.g. not in a sub-shell)…