BlockClosure in SmartRefStream

grt

BlockClosure in SmartRefStream

grt
Hi,

Does any one ever tried to file out a BlockClosure object using SmartRefStream..?

thanks in advance

thushar

thuchu

Re: BlockClosure in SmartRefStream

Aaron Reichow

 > Does any one ever tried to file out a BlockClosure object using
SmartRefStream..?

I know this is from a couple weeks ago, but I see you got not replies...

To my knowledge, there isn't any way to do this, with ReferenceStream
or SmartRefStream. I believe you can do it with an ImageSegment, but
I've had problems with that in the past, and with saving and loading
image segments in general, at least using the examples available in
the image and elsewhere, though this is in older versions.

Regards,
Aaron

Aaron Reichow >> [hidden email]
    "Liberty will not descend to a people, a people must
          raise themselves to Liberty." -- emma goldman

grt

Re: BlockClosure in SmartRefStream

grt
Hi Aaron,

I had problems with ImageSegment too.But i think there must be some way to recreate the BlockClosure with the right context.I belive so.Anyways i will be trying this and will let u know if i have any break.Thanks a lot for ur reply.

Cheers,

Thushar

--
thuchu