Box-admins and Board are 'open' lists (was RE: homepage)

1 message Options

Box-admins and Board are 'open' lists (was RE: homepage)

Ken Causey-3
Chris C: If you have requested membership to box-admins I have received
no notice and I find no pending request.  Are you sure you tried to join
the right list?

Also, I want to remind everyone that both [hidden email] and
[hidden email] are more or less open mailing
lists.  What I mean by this is that anyone who sends an email from an
address that is subscribed to squeak-dev to either the board or
box-admins will not be block, the list members will receive the email.
This has been true for years now.  So if you need to contact either
group, just send the email, no need to be a list member.

Chris C did email me privately and I've committed to getting the new
website up.  I can only budget so much time to this but I think I can
finish it by the end of the week easily enough.  Of course if someone
else has a burning need to work on this I'm happy to explain my
recommendations for how it be done and help.

Ken