Brie for Hedgehog

1 message Options

Brie for Hedgehog

Marcus Lunzenauer-3
Hi!

I am currently trying to get a general view of Croquet especially in the
face of using it for my diploma thesis.

After reading the various papers (with exception to the IEEE pay-to-read
ones) around Croquet, I was quite excited to have that wonderful chance
of using it for my thesis.

Particularly the perspective of using Brie was such an overwhelming
argument, that I could not resist to delve even deeper into the whole
matter (eg learning smalltalk).

Unfortunately my hope of using Brie was kind of smashed after reading
Howard Stearn's "Can't Quit You Brie, So I'm Gonna Put You Down For a
While" [1]

Therefore I have several questions:

- Where can one obtain the current state (source code ...) of Brie?
- Can anybody provide an outline of the work to be done to get Brie
integrated into Hedgehog? Does anybody already work on this?
- Are there other active projects that have similiar goals?

Cheers, Marcus

[1]: http://www.wetmachine.com/itf/item/548/catid/12