Broken: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1899 (Cog - a9c7fd5)

Broken: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1899 (Cog - a9c7fd5)

Travis CI

OpenSmalltalk

/

opensmalltalk-vm

branch iconCog

arrow to build time
clock icon1 hr, 32 mins, and 24 secs

Eliot Miranda avatarEliot Miranda

Fix the crash in b3dMainLoop when "If the edge is not on top toggle its (back) fills".
This fixes several crashes with cases submitted by Stéphane Rolindin.
Thanks, Stéph!

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you!

SIGN UP HERE
book icon

Documentation about Travis CI

<script type="application/ld+json"> { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "action": { "@type": "ViewAction", "url": "https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/630691393?utm_medium=notification&amp;utm_source=email", "name": "View Build" }, "description": "View Build #1899 on Travis CI" } </script>

best, Eliot

Re: Broken: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1899 (Cog - a9c7fd5)

Nicolas Cellier

I had to manually re-launch one failing test
I did not even took time to inspect why it failed...