Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Broken update 208 209

Nicolas Cellier
update-edc.208 and update-edc.209 are broken because they use Compiler-eem.227, the one with snafu.
I swear there was a mean to download those file, modify then upload again but can find it anymore...
Any idea how we can fix that ?

Nicolas

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Broken update 208 209

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sat, 31 Mar 2012, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> update-edc.208 and update-edc.209 are broken because they use Compiler-eem.227, the one with snafu.
> I swear there was a mean to download those file, modify then upload again but can find it anymore...
> Any idea how we can fix that ?

You can do iy the same way as you create a new configuration, but make
sure you save it with the original name.

Levente

>
> Nicolas
>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Eliot Miranda-2
In reply to this post by Nicolas Cellier

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:
update-edc.208 and update-edc.209 are broken because they use Compiler-eem.227, the one with snafu.
I swear there was a mean to download those file, modify then upload again but can find it anymore...

I know that MonticelloConfigurations allows one to load and save over an existing configuration.  I did that today, but I only changed ordering.  I *don't* know how to change a package.  Bert, is there a way?  I guess the way should be being able to select the package in the top list, paste in a different package version in the bottom window of the config browser and accept.

Nicolas
--
best,
Eliot

Reply | Threaded
|

Nicolas Cellier
To answer to myself, I just browsed the configuration, modified it (removed Compiler.277 then added current image Compiler.228, moved it up to its previous place), then published as update-edc.208. Same for 209.

It seems to work...

Nicolas

Le 31 mars 2012 22:22, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I know that MonticelloConfigurations allows one to load and save over an existing configuration.  I did that today, but I only changed ordering.  I *don't* know how to change a package.  Bert, is there a way?  I guess the way should be being able to select the package in the top list, paste in a different package version in the bottom window of the config browser and accept.

Nicolas
--
best,
Eliot

Reply | Threaded
|

Nicolas Cellier
Ah yes, the two options are update package version from image or from repository, but for the whole set of packages!
It would be good to have the same menu per package...

Nicolas

Le 31 mars 2012 22:30, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> a écrit :
To answer to myself, I just browsed the configuration, modified it (removed Compiler.277 then added current image Compiler.228, moved it up to its previous place), then published as update-edc.208. Same for 209.

It seems to work...

Nicolas

Nicolas
--
best,
Eliot

Reply | Threaded
|

Bert Freudenberg
In reply to this post by Nicolas Cellier
I see you guys figured it out already :)

- Bert -

On 31.03.2012, at 22:30, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:

It seems to work...

Nicolas

Nicolas
--
best,
Eliot