Browser, Scriptaculous and ShoreComponents for the kernel image

Browser, Scriptaculous and ShoreComponents for the kernel image

Pavel Krivanek
Hi all,

I have ported Browser( to be able to use WABrowser in Seaside),
Scriptaculous and ShoreComponents to the kernel image.

You can download it here: http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/uploads/20/browser.zip

-- Pavel

Re: Browser, Scriptaculous and ShoreComponents for the kernel image

Philippe Marschall
2006/7/20, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
>
> I have ported Browser( to be able to use WABrowser in Seaside),
> Scriptaculous and ShoreComponents to the kernel image.
>
> You can download it here: http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/uploads/20/browser.zip

This completetly OT but shouldn't it be

[6 * 9 = 13r42] whileTrue: [World run]

Philipe

Re: Browser, Scriptaculous and ShoreComponents for the kernel image

Pavel Krivanek
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_%28number%29
The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything

The magic of the question "What do you get when you multiply six by
nine?" is that you don't ask "what is" but "what you get" :-)

-- Pavel

On 7/20/06, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2006/7/20, Pavel Krivanek <[hidden email]>:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have ported Browser( to be able to use WABrowser in Seaside),
> > Scriptaculous and ShoreComponents to the kernel image.
> >
> > You can download it here: http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/uploads/20/browser.zip
>
> This completetly OT but shouldn't it be
>
> [6 * 9 = 13r42] whileTrue: [World run]
>

> Philipe

Re: Browser, Scriptaculous and ShoreComponents for the kernel image

Alan Kay
Finally, someone who knows what the actual original question was!

Cheers,

Alan