But where is the VM file?

vmars
winVista:
Reading SqueakByExample:
ON my system, I can see the image, changes, sources files.
But where is the VM file?
Thanks!..vm

Re: But where is the VM file?

Michael Ross-1
You have to download it separately.

On the squeak.org webpage:
locate the downloads panel on the upper right,
click the "Others" link

On the squeak.org/Download webpage:
locate the section titled: "Individual Download"
Under the headings "Virtual Machine - Windows"
click the "Win32 (Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista)" link
and download it.

Unzip and move the three file into the folder
that contains your image, changes and sources.

-Michael

vmars wrote
winVista:
Reading SqueakByExample:
ON my system, I can see the image, changes, sources files.
But where is the VM file?
Thanks!..vm

Re: But where is the VM file?

vmars
OH!
All three files are already on my machine.
I guess that the virtualMachine is either SqueakFFIPrims.dll or squeak.exe .
Is that correct?
I chose to keep the latest/newest file date.
Hmmm...
The older squeak.exe has a different icon in the zip file.
Thanks..vm

Michael Ross-1 wrote