Button missing from Object catalog

Ricardo Moran
Hi, I know the button was removed from the supplies but I can't seem to find it in the object catalog.
Is this intended?

Richo

Re: [etoys-dev] Button missing from Object catalog

Scott Wallace
On Mar 25, 2012, at 2:10 PM, Ricardo Moran wrote:

> Hi, I know the button was removed from the supplies but I can't seem to find it in the object catalog.
> Is this intended?

It's present in the object catalog in the alphabetical view under "B" for Button, and also findable in the "Find" view by searching for Button.  But it doesn't appear in any "category" in the object catalog, and evidently never has.

… but now that it's no longer available in the Supplies bin, perhaps it *should* appear in some category in the object catalog -- presumably the "Scripting" category; I don't think its omission was ever intentional, just never noticed or reported.

… but it's too late for a code change now for 5.0, presumably.  Perhaps for 5.0.1?

  -- Scott

Re: [etoys-dev] Button missing from Object catalog

Karl Ramberg
I consider that a Bug and it should be fixed in 5.0

Karl