C5 2007 - Call for Workshop Proposals

Hideyuki Takada-2
Hello All,

As I sent the call for participation yesterday, the Fifth International
Conference on Creating, Connecting and Collaborating through Computing
(C5 2007) will be held in Kyoto next January.

At this conference, the third day (Jan. 26, 2007) has been allotted for
workshops and field trips. Last time at C5 2006, some separate meetings
(including Squeak BOF) were held actively to exchange ideas and form a
community.

We are still accepting workshop proposals until November 20. If you are
interested in organizing such a workshop, please take a look at the
following site and send us your proposal.

http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/cfw.html

Thank you very much.

Hideyuki Takada

--
Hideyuki Takada, Ph.D
Department of Computer Science

Re: C5 2007 - Call for Workshop Proposals

Kim Rose
We are also planning to offer visits to an elementary school and
community technology center as well.   This would be a great
opportunity to share with teachers from around the world, and see how
Japanese classrooms are using computers and other media to amplify
learning.
Join us!
Kim