CCPainter

David Faught
Chris wrote:
> Under the Tutorials section of the developer's guide (on the OpenCroquet
> website) there is a fascinating video of CCPainter, but I can't find it in the
> Monticello browser. Has it been removed? Or am I just looking in the wrong
> place!?

It is in the Public Contributions repository at:
'http://hedgehog.software.umn.edu:8888/PublicContribs'
which is not in the standard list distributed with the Croquet SDK.
You will have to add this repository to the Monticello browser
yourself, and then you should be able to load CCPainter as described
in the video.

The description of the Public Contributions repository says:
"A place for Croquet developers to put things. Items here have not
been blessed for inclusion into the main distribution, use at your own
risk. Code placed here must be made availalbe under the Croquet
license, and will be considered for inclusion in the main
distribution."

Thanks for your interest in CCPainter!  Ler me know if you have any
questions or comments.

Dave

CCPainter

Chris Sandow
Thanks very much -- got it merged in and running.