CCPainter

David Faught
Rich wrote:
> I know this is a very remedial question, and I apologize, but what is the
> process for replacing TPainter with CCPainter ?  The interactive whiteboards
> work we are experimenting with uses the KAT Demo (Wisconsin World).

Just to be clear, the most recent CCPainter made to work with the KAT
demo is on the Jabberwocky PublicContribs repository, as described in
https://lists.duke.edu/sympa/arc/croquet-dev/2007-09/msg00038.html

Please read that note for install needs, as they are a little
different than earlier versions of CCPainter.  You will probably need
to add the Jabberwocky PublicContribs to the list in the Monticello
browser.  The entry is shown below.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Dave

MCHttpRepository    location:
'http://jabberwocky.croquetproject.org:8889/PublicContributions'
    user: ''
    password: ''

Re: CCPainter

Howard Stearns-3
I've copied the instructions from the email to the "wiki" page of the
PublicContributions project, so that it is available in one place.

Not sure what the right thing to do is:
- Wiki is public writeable. I didn't have to login, which is probably
fortunate because my login isn't working. :(
- If there's instructions added for each package in that project, the
one wiki page is going to get awfully long.

-H

--
Howard Stearns
AIM: qwaqHoward