CMake won't generate binary if it is being used ;)

1 message Options

CMake won't generate binary if it is being used ;)

Mariano Martinez Peck

yes, I know, stupid observation...but at Deep Smalltalk School I was like 30 mins trying to figurate out why my binaries were not being generated. Until I discovered (indeed, Javier) that I have already running the vm binary...But the CMake din't suggest me anything. Closing the vm and recompiling did the trick... I wonder if there is something that can be done.  Anyway, I just wanted to comment my experience for some other newbie like me.

Cheers

Mariano