CMakeVMMakerSqueak---do you want me to push my mcz/s to source.squeak.org/VMMaker?

tty

CMakeVMMakerSqueak---do you want me to push my mcz/s to source.squeak.org/VMMaker?

tty

Hi All.

Per my email yesterday, I am hosting the CMakeVMMakerSqueak mcz's at http://www.svn.menmachinesmaterials.com/Cog/mcz/

Do you want me to push these live? or should we hold off a bit?

thx.

tty

Re: CMakeVMMakerSqueak---do you want me to push my mcz/s to source.squeak.org/VMMaker?

Eliot Miranda-2

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 4:57 PM, gettimothy <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All.

Per my email yesterday, I am hosting the CMakeVMMakerSqueak mcz's at http://www.svn.menmachinesmaterials.com/Cog/mcz/

Do you want me to push these live? or should we hold off a bit?

IMO you should push to source.squeak.org/VMMaker.  That way people can review and make changes if they see fit.

thx.

tty

--
best,
Eliot
tty

---- On Fri, 23 May 2014 20:03:16 -0700 Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote ----
>>IMO you should push to source.squeak.org/VMMaker.  That way people can review and make changes if they see fit.

Done.

thx.

tty

Re: CMakeVMMakerSqueak---do you want me to push my mcz/s to    source.squeak.org/VMMaker?

tty

Hi Eliot,

I have some additions to Cog/image/

All your work remains untouched.

I have added some BuildSqueak4xCMakeImage.st files, a workspace text and a new build script name buildsqueakcmakeimage.sh

how should we handle their addition ?

thx.

tty

Re: CMakeVMMakerSqueak---do you want me to push my mcz/s to source.squeak.org/VMMaker?

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi Timothy,

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 7:11 AM, gettimothy <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Eliot,

I have some additions to Cog/image/

All your work remains untouched.

I have added some BuildSqueak4xCMakeImage.st files, a workspace text and a new build script name buildsqueakcmakeimage.sh

how should we handle their addition ?

If you have write permission to svn just commit them.  Otherwise email them to me and I'll add them.

thx.

tty

--
best,