Call for Posters and Demonstrations: Visual Languages and Human Centric Computing

Call for Posters and Demonstrations: Visual Languages and Human Centric Computing

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
  Hello,

  There is a symposium called Visual Languages and Human Centric
Computing (VL/HCC).  They are looking for posters and demos, including
graphical educational systemss such as Etoys.  If anybody interested
in showing such systems, please submit applications.

-- Yoshiki

Re: Call for Posters and Demonstrations: Visual Languages and Human Centric Computing

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
At Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:27:03 -0700,
Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

>   Hello,
>
>   There is a symposium called Visual Languages and Human Centric
> Computing (VL/HCC).  They are looking for posters and demos, including
> graphical educational systemss such as Etoys.  If anybody interested
> in showing such systems, please submit applications.
>
> -- Yoshiki

Sorry, I forgot to include the link:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~vlhcc2011/submitting/posters-demos/

-- Yoshiki

Re: Call for Posters and Demonstrations: Visual Languages and Human Centric Computing

Edward Cherlin
Turtle Art would be great for this, especially my version with icons
instead of words on the blocks. Unfortunately, I am not in a position
to do a presentation.