Calling Colin Curtin

Ken Causey-3
I'm looking for Colin Curtin, and I hope he has resubscribed to this
list using a new email address because his contact information under
SqueakMap and elsewhere seems to be out of date.

The I/O Stewards Team is examining options regarding fixing/replacing
HTTPClient and it's reliance on OldSocket and friends.  We are examining
related packages and would like to get in contact with Colin regarding
his HC HTTPClient package.

If you have up to date contact information for Colin and don't mind
sharing it we would appreciate it.

Ken Causey

Re: Calling Colin Curtin

Avi  Bryant

On Apr 11, 2006, at 11:17 AM, Ken Causey wrote:

> I'm looking for Colin Curtin, and I hope he has resubscribed to this
> list using a new email address because his contact information under
> SqueakMap and elsewhere seems to be out of date.
>
> The I/O Stewards Team is examining options regarding fixing/replacing
> HTTPClient and it's reliance on OldSocket and friends.  We are
> examining
> related packages and would like to get in contact with Colin regarding
> his HC HTTPClient package.
>
> If you have up to date contact information for Colin and don't mind
> sharing it we would appreciate it.

He has a blog at http://alpineguy.com/ , you can probably reach him
through that.

Avi

Re: Calling Colin Curtin

Ken Causey-3
Thanks Avi.  I couldn't find any contact information there so simply
added a comment to one of his entries.

Ken