Can Squeak be used as WebDAV Server

Enno Schwass
Hello

Is there WebDAV Support available within current Squeak?

bye
Enno

Re: Can Squeak be used as WebDAV Server

Göran Krampe
Hi!

Enno Schwass <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there WebDAV Support available within current Squeak?
>
> bye
> Enno

Not that I am aware of. I think Stephen Pair was doing some work on that
a loooong time ago.

Feel free to hack it up. :)

regards, Göran

Re: Can Squeak be used as WebDAV Server

Noury Bouraqadi

Le 7 nov. 06 à 17:02, Enno Schwass a écrit :

> Hello
>
> Is there WebDAV Support available within current Squeak?
>
> bye
> Enno

This may be a nice ESUG SummerTalk project (see http://www.esug.org/
promotionactions/summertalk2006/)

A related project is a Squeak implementation of iCal done by Yann
Monclair
http://yann.monclair.info/summertalk/

Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org

Squeak: a Free Smalltalk
http://www.squeak.org

Re: Can Squeak be used as WebDAV Server

Janko Mivšek
There is a WebDAV support in AIDA/Web (on VW), which can probably be
easily ported to Squeak too. It is an addon to Swazoo web server. See
package WebDAV (after you loaded Swazoo 1.0) in Cincom public repository.

Best regards
Janko

Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Le 7 nov. 06 à 17:02, Enno Schwass a écrit :
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Is there WebDAV Support available within current Squeak?
>>
>> bye
>> Enno
>>
> This may be a nice ESUG SummerTalk project (see
> http://www.esug.org/promotionactions/summertalk2006/)
>
> A related project is a Squeak implementation of iCal done by Yann Monclair
> http://yann.monclair.info/summertalk/
>
> Noury
> Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
> ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
> http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury
>
> European Smalltalk Users Group Board
> http://www.esug.org
>
> Squeak: a Free Smalltalk
> http://www.squeak.org

Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
EraNova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: Can Squeak be used as WebDAV Server

Yoshiki Ohshima
  We also have somewhat working WebDAV support.  It is not quite ready
to share.  Takashi started from the version on SqueakMap.  I hacked a
bit, and Takashi improved further.

-- Yoshiki

Re: Can Squeak be used as WebDAV Server

Enno Schwass
Hello

>> Is there WebDAV Support available within current Squeak?
>> bye
>> Enno
> This may be a nice ESUG SummerTalk project (see http://www.esug.org/
> promotionactions/summertalk2006/)
> A related project is a Squeak implementation of iCal done by Yann
> Monclair
> http://yann.monclair.info/summertalk/

Thanks to all people who answered about webDav. I was not aware of
Yann Moclairs iCal implementation. Thanks for the hint.

bye
Enno