Can not update my Trunk image got this error message

Can not update my Trunk image got this error message

Raymond Asselin-3

any hint ?

Trunk.png (29K) Download Attachment

Re: Can not update my Trunk image got this error message

K. K. Subramaniam
Hi,

between:and: works only on Magnitude. You have a ByteString instead. This
object is being passed by slot variable in SystemProgressMorph. Try tracing
the value begin set for the slot variable from the stack.

HTH .. Subbu

Re: Can not update my Trunk image got this error message

laza
Are you using the "Load Code Updates" button or are you trying to load
an individual package version from within monticello? With changes to
the SystemProgressMorph I had to split things into two packages. In
the trunk update mechanism a monticello configuration takes care that
the first package is loaded after the second one. Try to load prior
versions of the morphic package one after another within the
monticello browser If you only want to update that package. (Can't
try, because source.squeak.org doesn't play ball right now)

Alex

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Raymond Asselin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> any hint ?

Re: Can not update my Trunk image got this error message

Edgar J. De Cleene

On 10/15/09 2:27 AM, "Alexander Lazarević" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are you using the "Load Code Updates" button or are you trying to load
> an individual package version from within monticello? With changes to
> the SystemProgressMorph I had to split things into two packages. In
> the trunk update mechanism a monticello configuration takes care that
> the first package is loaded after the second one. Try to load prior
> versions of the morphic package one after another within the
> monticello browser If you only want to update that package. (Can't
> try, because source.squeak.org doesn't play ball right now)
>
> Alex
>
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Raymond Asselin
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> any hint ?

I having exactly this when  for each package loaded from trunk I try to
originate a version numerated .cs.
Atttached is the .cs and I fail to find a solution for load continue.
Also the image is not resumable to this kind of error.
The starting point is Squeak3.10-7159-basic.image and I have all .cs until
this.
If any have a ftp with available space and interest , I could put all.

7345Morphic-laza.182.cs (1K) Download Attachment