Cannot publish mcm to source.squeak.org?

Cannot publish mcm to source.squeak.org?

Bert Freudenberg
I was trying to upload a config to SS for testing purposes, I get no error, but afterwards it's nowhere to be found:

1. browse a config (e.g. trunk/update-...)
2. save, choose source.squeak.org/inbox (we don't want to mess with trunk updates)
3. browse inbox repo: no update config

The front page of source.squeak.org does not show the log file anymore (I guess that's a bug?) so I can't verify what's going on.

- Bert -

Re: Cannot publish mcm to source.squeak.org?

Chris Muller-3
I'll take a look..

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 5:33 AM, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was trying to upload a config to SS for testing purposes, I get no error,
> but afterwards it's nowhere to be found:
>
> 1. browse a config (e.g. trunk/update-...)
> 2. save, choose source.squeak.org/inbox (we don't want to mess with trunk
> updates)
> 3. browse inbox repo: no update config
>
> The front page of source.squeak.org does not show the log file anymore (I
> guess that's a bug?) so I can't verify what's going on.
>
> - Bert -

Re: Cannot publish mcm to source.squeak.org?

Chris Muller-3
Found the problem causing the save config bug; its now fixed on the server.

Your superuser bit isn't set, that's why you couldn't see the log.
I'll flip it on for next time.