Cannot reply on Nabble any longer

Christoph Thiede

Hi all, dear list admins,

I cannot any longer reply to any message in the Nabble forum (http://forum.world.st/Squeak-Dev-f45488.html). If I open any thread and click "Reply", I get an "Authorized Users Only" error, but I am logged in with my account. In the past, this has worked fine. Could someone please reenable this feature? I found this very helpful because a) it allows me to reply to an old email that is not present in my own inbox, and b) I can format my messages in a way that is guaranteed to be displayed correctly in the mailing list archive.

Best,
Christoph

Carpe Squeak!

Re: Cannot reply on Nabble any longer

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I don't know why it changed, but we had the same problem with the Pharo
lists. I applied the same fix to Squeak Dev. Let me know if it works now.

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Cannot reply on Nabble any longer

Christoph Thiede
If you receive this message, it works again. Great, thanks for caring!

Best,
Christoph

Carpe Squeak!

Re: Cannot reply on Nabble any longer

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Christoph Thiede wrote
> If you receive this message, it works again.

Received. Glad it worked :)

-----
Cheers,
Sean