Centos 7 behind firewalls

BrunoBB
Dale,

I have made some step toward GS installation but in the last step i get the following error:
(after: createStone devKit_33 3.3.0 |& tee -a $GS_HOME/install.log)
There 2 errors:
1- ConnectionTimedOut: Cannot connect to 192.30.252.130:443 (BaselineOfFileTree)
2- Error on or near line 74 and Error on or near line 156.

...RETRY->BaselineOfFileTree
...RETRY->BaselineOfFileTree'Errors in script loaded from /home/gemstone/GsDevKi
t_home/sys/default/pharo/gsDevKitCommandLineLoad.st'
ConnectionTimedOut: Cannot connect to 192.30.252.130:443
Socket>>connectTo:port:waitForConnectionFor: in Block: [ ConnectionTimedOut sign
al: 'Cannot connect to ' ...etc...
Socket>>waitForConnectionFor:ifTimedOut:
Socket>>connectTo:port:waitForConnectionFor:
ZdcSecureSocketStream(ZdcAbstractSocketStream)>>socketConnectTo:port:
ZdcSecureSocketStream(ZdcSimpleSocketStream)>>connectTo:port:
ZdcSecureSocketStream class(ZdcSimpleSocketStream class)>>openConnectionToHost:p
ort:timeout:
ZnNetworkingUtils>>socketStreamToUrlDirectly:
ZnNetworkingUtils>>socketStreamToUrl:
ZnNetworkingUtils class>>socketStreamToUrl:
ZnClient>>getConnectionAndExecute
ZnClient>>executeWithRedirectsRemaining:
ZnClient>>executeWithRetriesRemaining: in Block: [ self executeWithRedirectsRema
ining: self maxNumb...etc...
BlockClosure>>on:do:
ZnClient>>executeWithRetriesRemaining:
ZnClient>>executeWithTimeout in Block: [ self executeWithRetriesRemaining: self
numberOfR...etc...
BlockClosure>>on:do:
ZnClient>>executeWithTimeout in Block: [ ...
ZnClient>>withTimeoutDo: in Block: [ ^ block value ]
ZnConnectionTimeout(DynamicVariable)>>value:during: in Block: [ ...
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ZnConnectionTimeout(DynamicVariable)>>value:during:
ZnConnectionTimeout class(DynamicVariable class)>>value:during:
ZnClient>>withTimeoutDo:
ZnClient>>executeWithTimeout
ZnClient>>execute in Block: [ result := self executeWithTimeout ]
ZnClient>>withProgressDo: in Block: [ ^ block value ]
ZnSignalProgress(DynamicVariable)>>value:during: in Block: [ ...
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ZnSignalProgress(DynamicVariable)>>value:during:
ZnSignalProgress class(DynamicVariable class)>>value:during:
Error on or near line 142 :: create_gs_server_image -d /home/gemstone/GsDevKit_h
ome/shared/pharo gsDevKitCommandLine :: create_gs_server_image -d /home/gemstone
/GsDevKit_home/shared/pharo gsDevKitCommandLine
Error on or near line 74 :: devKitCommandLine createSmalltalkCIStone devKit_33 3
.3.0 :: devKitCommandLine createSmalltalkCIStone devKit_33 3.3.0
Error on or near line 156 :: createStone devKit_33 3.3.0 :: createStone devKit_3
3 3.3.0

Any idea what is going on ?

Regards,
Bruno

Re: Centos 7 behind firewalls

GLASS mailing list
Bruno,

The error is occurring while attempting to create the devKitCommandLine
image ... the devKitCommandLine image is one of the GsDevKit_home
artifacts that can be "safely moved" so you might consider copying the
$GS_HOME/shared/pharo directory from an external system to your system
behind the firewall ...

It looks like the stack isn't complete and there should be a full
PharoDebug.log in the $GS_HOME/shared/pharo directory with more info....
since ZnClient is involved it is clear that an attempt is being made to
connect to the the github site ... if you don't expect that to work,
then your best bet is to do the copy trick I mention above ... if you
expect that to work then you might try again --- random network download
errors are not surprising ---.

Dale

On 06/20/2016 12:05 PM, BrunoBB via Glass wrote:

> [...]
> ZnClient>>executeWithTimeout
> ZnClient>>execute in Block: [ result := self executeWithTimeout ]
> ZnClient>>withProgressDo: in Block: [ ^ block value ]
> ZnSignalProgress(DynamicVariable)>>value:during: in Block: [ ...
> BlockClosure>>ensure:
> ZnSignalProgress(DynamicVariable)>>value:during:
> ZnSignalProgress class(DynamicVariable class)>>value:during:
> Error on or near line 142 :: create_gs_server_image -d
> /home/gemstone/GsDevKit_h
> ome/shared/pharo gsDevKitCommandLine :: create_gs_server_image -d
> /home/gemstone
> /GsDevKit_home/shared/pharo gsDevKitCommandLine
> Error on or near line 74 :: devKitCommandLine createSmalltalkCIStone
> devKit_33 3
> .3.0 :: devKitCommandLine createSmalltalkCIStone devKit_33 3.3.0
> Error on or near line 156 :: createStone devKit_33 3.3.0 :: createStone

Copying the pharo directoty did the trick :)
(also i have to change some permissions in some file and directories)

But i have the Stone running in the Centos server    :)

Regards,
Bruno

Re: Centos 7 behind firewalls

GLASS mailing list