ChangeSet question

1 message Options

ChangeSet question

Roel Wuyts
Hello,

I am fixing a bug in the ClassBuilder/ChangeSet/ChangeNotifier
triade, and stumbled across the following method:

ChangeSet>>#changeClass:from:

The last line of this method is:

        self noteClassStructure: oldClass

Could anybody tell me what this last line is needed for ?

In case you wonder why I'd like to know: the oldClass is currently an
old class which is passed around, which is not healthy (as Andreas
mentioned a couple of days before). I now rewrote most of the code to
use a class definition instead, but the argument to
#noteClassStructure really needs a behavior. When stumbling upon this
I started to wonder what the #noteClassStructure is used for, after
all. It would seem that it is simply superflouos, but I dare not just
remove it.... Any help is appreciated...

--Roel