Changing the "default font" in Squeak 5.2

1 message Options
tty

Changing the "default font" in Squeak 5.2

tty
Hi folks,

I need to be able to display Cyrillic text in Workspaces and I can do that
locally in a Workspace with right click->set font->Microsoft Sans Serif

I have not figured out how to set that font globally; I cannot find it in
preferences.

Poking around in UserInterfaceTheme subclass

*CommunityTheme >> addDarkFonts: aUserInterfaceTheme
        "Set-up fonts."
        aUserInterfaceTheme
                set: #balloonHelpFont to: (StrikeFont familyName: 'Darkmap DejaVu Sans'
pointSize: 7 emphasized: TextEmphasis italic emphasisCode);
                set: #standardButtonFont to: (StrikeFont familyName: 'Darkmap DejaVu Sans'
pointSize: 7);
                set: #standardCodeFont to: (StrikeFont familyName: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans'
pointSize: 9);
                set: #standardFlapFont to: (StrikeFont familyName: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans'
pointSize: 7 emphasized: TextEmphasis bold emphasisCode);
                set: #haloLabelFont to: (StrikeFont familyName: 'Darkmap DejaVu Sans'
pointSize: 9);
                set: #standardListFont to: (StrikeFont familyName: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans'
pointSize: 9);
                set: #standardMenuFont to: (StrikeFont familyName: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans'
pointSize: 9);
                set: #standardSystemFont to: (StrikeFont familyName: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans'
pointSize: 9);
                set: #windowTitleFont to: (StrikeFont familyName: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans'
pointSize: 9 emphasized: TextEmphasis bold emphasisCode)*

Should I just replace the familyName with 'Microsoft Sans Serif' ?

Thanks in advance.

tty

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Squeak-Beginners-f107673.html