Chess

Richard Eng
I'm new to Squeak. I've followed a few tutorials but I don't know how to "execute a program." In particular, I loaded the Chess program using the SqueakMap Package Loader, but I have no idea how to execute it. Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Richard

Re: Chess

Tapple Gao
On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 11:53:40PM -0400, Richard K Eng wrote:
>    I'm new to Squeak. I've followed a few tutorials but I don't know how to
>    "execute a program." In particular, I loaded the Chess program using the
>    SqueakMap Package Loader, but I have no idea how to execute it. Can
>    anybody help?

The chess game registers itself with the object bin. That means,
to launch it, go to World Menu -> objects, select games, then
drag out a chess game.