Class for message box....

nelson -
hello all,
  i'm a squeak newbie. I'm porting a package to squeak and i have to pop up a message box.... I have in fact a MessageBox class to which i send a message: message with the mesage of the box... Which Squeak class can I use to do this?

thanks,
  nelson

Re: Class for message box....

Bert Freudenberg-3

Am 16.02.2006 um 17:35 schrieb nelson -:

> hello all,
>   i'm a squeak newbie. I'm porting a package to squeak and i have
> to pop up a message box.... I have in fact a MessageBox class to
> which i send a message: message with the mesage of the box... Which
> Squeak class can I use to do this?

        self inform: 'my message'

- Bert -

Re: Class for message box....

Dan Corneanu
nelson - wrote:

> hello all,
>   i'm a squeak newbie. I'm porting a package to squeak and i have to pop
> up a message box.... I have in fact a MessageBox class to which i send a
> message: message with the mesage of the box... Which Squeak class can I
> use to do this?
>
> thanks,
>   nelson

Take a look to this page