Cleaning out the inbox

Andreas.Raab
Hi -

I just checked the inbox for the Crypto stuff and noticed a whole bunch
of things that apparently never attracted enough interest to get
integrated. I'm planning to clean out the inbox (move everything to
treated) but if there's stuff other than Crypto in the inbox that you'd
like to bring up again, now would be a very good time to raise your hand :-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Re: Cleaning out the inbox

Casey Ransberger-2
I made a couple of changes to class comments that are still in there, but I committed them twice (I had cruft in my image the first time I submitted them.)

Nothing terribly important, IIRC I just added some example doits to a couple classes.

--
Casey Ransberger