Clock Morph?

1 message Options

Clock Morph?

El Marjani Raouane
Hi,
I have a little problem, I want to change the time by a "ClockMorph"
Instance, I have searched a Methode in Squeak Categorie
ClockMorph, which makes that, but I didn't find. for exemple of this
way:" I get the contents of my clockMoprh, then I set these contents
with the time that I want", is there a methode that make that, or I must
writte it self.

|b|
a := ClockMorph new.
a showSeconds:false.
b:=a getCharacters.
a setCharacters:b with:'19:23'.---------------I want to have a Methode
like that....so I can change the time.------
a openInWorld.

Thanks all for Help, Thanks Edgar.

Radouane.

Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel.
Rendez-vous sur http://fr.yahoo.com/set