ClosureCompilerTest code referencing deprecated #blockCopy:

ClosureCompilerTest code referencing deprecated #blockCopy:

timrowledge
Whilst checking things after installing Seaside and Cryptography I noticed that ClosureCompilerTest>>#supportTestSourceRangeAccessForInjectInto:source:selectionSequence: is the only clean-image reference to the deprecated #blockCopy: method. It's not actually sending it, merely checking to see if it is sent. Very likely safe to simply remove but it's not my code and I'm not going to trample on it just in case.

tim
Strange OpCodes: MD: Move and Drop bits

Re: ClosureCompilerTest code referencing deprecated #blockCopy:

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Tim,

   that test is obsolete.  feel free to nuke it.

--
best, Eliot