Cobalt sky versus blue sky

Americo Damasceno
Like some guys don't like the dark "cobalt sky" of the "Basic DMU island" we
have create another island having a clear blue sky. So, you can use that having
the cobalt sky at:

http://www.dmu.com/cobalt/DMU.c3d

or the new one at:

http://www.dmu.com/cobalt/DMUb.c3d

We can think about night versus day....  ;-)

Cobalt sky versus blue sky

Americo Damasceno
You can see a picture having the two islands&skies:

http://www.dmu.com/cobalt/Skies.jpg

Re: Cobalt sky versus blue sky

Paul Sheldon-2

--- Americo Fraga Damasceno Junior <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> You can see a picture having the two islands&skies:
>
> http://www.dmu.com/cobalt/Skies.jpg

Now I get it, cobalt blue is dark blue!

Re: Cobalt sky versus blue sky

Eugen Leitl

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=cobalt+blue
http://images.google.com/images?q=cobalt+glass

ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820 http://www.ativel.com http://postbiota.org
8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A  7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE

--- Eugen Leitl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 08:03:05AM -0700, PAUL
> SHELDON wrote:
>
> > Now I get it, cobalt blue is dark blue!
>
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=cobalt+blue
> http://images.google.com/images?q=cobalt+glass

Thank you, Eugen.

"Cobalt blue" is an English compound word I suspect
not in
translation dictionaries or even reflected in other
languages.

Sure is a beautiful blue; always liked it.

tried 1.0.25 today

Alan Grimes-2
Here're the error messages...

atg@leenooks ~/updatedCroquetSDK-1.0.25 $ ./Croquet.sh
ln: creating symbolic link `/usr/local/lib/libopenal.so': Permission denied
SocketPlugin: ignoring unknown option 'SO_REUSEPORT'

Also, it doesn't work at all with my workhorse VM. -- seems that the
changes have led to incompatibilities, I'd like to be able to make a
custom tuned VM with all the compiler switches maxed out. =P

Last time I was playing with croquet, I was having trouble communicating
with in-world objects, Apparently I have to send a special "simon sez"
prefix to each of the commands otherwise it only shows up on my local
machine.

Obviously Open Croquet is in desperate need of a starfleet regulation 3D
chess set. =P

Anyone could cobble together the board in SecondLife but the scripting
would be a MEGA PAIN.

Squeak obviously has the scripting down cold... The problem is with the
basic 3D authoring and communicating with the router...

What should I do next?

--
Ron Paul: A man of Peace.
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.
Powers are not rights.
We did not invade Iraq, the government did.

Re: Cobalt sky versus blue sky

waufrepi III
playing around with this image and that image. but when I open up my clean cobalt it always seems to go to the default dark sky. cant to seem to make it day locally. crappy

On 3/24/08, PAUL SHELDON <[hidden email]> wrote:

--- Eugen Leitl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 08:03:05AM -0700, PAUL
> SHELDON wrote:
>
> > Now I get it, cobalt blue is dark blue!
>
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=cobalt+blue
> http://images.google.com/images?q=cobalt+glass

Thank you, Eugen.

"Cobalt blue" is an English compound word I suspect
not in
translation dictionaries or even reflected in other
languages.

Sure is a beautiful blue; always liked it.

Re: Cobalt sky versus blue sky

Julian Lombardi
Just change the name of the file(s) that the skybox calls to whatever you what in the contents folder.

On Apr 19, 2008, at 11:29 AM, waufrepi III wrote:
playing around with this image and that image. but when I open up my clean cobalt it always seems to go to the default dark sky. cant to seem to make it day locally. crappy

On 3/24/08, PAUL SHELDON <[hidden email]> wrote:

--- Eugen Leitl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 08:03:05AM -0700, PAUL
> SHELDON wrote:
>
> > Now I get it, cobalt blue is dark blue!
>
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=cobalt+blue
> http://images.google.com/images?q=cobalt+glass

Thank you, Eugen.

"Cobalt blue" is an English compound word I suspect
not in
translation dictionaries or even reflected in other
languages.

Sure is a beautiful blue; always liked it.

-------------------------------
Julian Lombardi, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President
Duke University Office of Information Technology
334 Blackwell Street, Suite 1107
Durham, North Carolina 27701 USA
+1.919.323.5016

Re: Cobalt sky versus blue sky

Paul Sheldon-2
OK. Little box on system browser upper left clicked got find class menu item. I am counting the faces of the box; aha ain&#39;t no bottom to the sky.

I think somehow the code is concatenating SkyboxROV to get stuff cobalt blue. Those texture files are cobalt blue and hard for less to see.

iPhone doesn&#39;t show yahoo web mail save as draft option and all might be clear now when I reread Julian, but I&#39;d  lose my gestalts here, if any.

Sorry, but aged mom is adamant.