Code font in input fields?

marcel.taeumel (old)
Hey --

I noticed that we use the code font in one-line input fields by default. This makes sense in the search bar, but everywhere else?

What's your opinion? :)

Best,
Marcel

Re: Code font in input fields?

Tobias Pape

On 28.04.2015, at 07:56, Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey --
>
> I noticed that we use the code font in one-line input fields by default.
> This makes sense in the search bar, but everywhere else?
>
> What's your opinion? :)

I think I saw that the code font is the default in any text-morph based
widget used via tool-builder; IMHO the default text font would be better thereā€¦

Best regards
        -Tobias