Cog Unix/Cog MacOS now should not crash while running Pharo tests

Cog Unix/Cog MacOS now should not crash while running Pharo tests

Igor Stasenko

.. of course it needs to be verified.

Cog Mac Carbon [1]
build past #10

and

Cog Unix  [2]
build past #46

using latest Eliot's update.

Note that built VMs are not MT-enabled (using a CoInterpreter class
instead of CoInterpreterMT).

(we should decide if we create new jobs on Hudson for MT-enabled VMs
or just change existing ones
to use new class).

Please, go to Hudson, download and play with new VMs. Let me know if
there's everything alright.

[1] https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Cog/job/Cog%20Mac%20Carbon/
[2] https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Cog%20Unix/

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Cog Unix/Cog MacOS now should not crash while running Pharo tests

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:

.. of course it needs to be verified.

Cog Mac Carbon [1]
build past #10

and

Cog Unix  [2]
build past #46

using latest Eliot's update.

Note that built VMs are not MT-enabled (using a CoInterpreter class
instead of CoInterpreterMT).

(we should decide if we create new jobs on Hudson for MT-enabled VMs
or just change existing ones
to use new class).

I would create new ones, until MT are really working and be the "default".