Cog VM crash upon loading Connectors

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello,

Trying to load muO in a 4.1 image with Cog, I got a crash while loading
the Connectors package.

Crash dump attached...

Stef

crash.dmp (21K) Download Attachment

Re: Cog VM crash upon loading Connectors

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010, Stéphane Rollandin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Trying to load muO in a 4.1 image with Cog, I got a crash while loading the
> Connectors package.
>
> Crash dump attached...

You're using an old version of Cog, this issue was fixed in
VMMaker-oscog.17.mcz.

Levente

> Stef

Re: Cog VM crash upon loading Connectors

Stéphane Rollandin
>> Trying to load muO in a 4.1 image with Cog, I got a crash while loading the
>> Connectors package.
>>
>> Crash dump attached...
>
> You're using an old version of Cog, this issue was fixed in
> VMMaker-oscog.17.mcz.

Ok, thanks. Is there a corresponding Windows binary available ?

Re: Cog VM crash upon loading Connectors

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010, Stéphane Rollandin wrote:

>>> Trying to load muO in a 4.1 image with Cog, I got a crash while loading
>>> the
>>> Connectors package.
>>>
>>> Crash dump attached...
>>
>> You're using an old version of Cog, this issue was fixed in
>> VMMaker-oscog.17.mcz.
>>

> Ok, thanks. Is there a corresponding Windows binary available ?
Try this: http://leves.web.elte.hu/squeak/Cog17.zip

Levente

> Stef

Re: Cog VM crash upon loading Connectors

Stéphane Rollandin
thanks !