Cog development image--building the StackInterpreterSimulator

1 message Options
tty

Cog development image--building the StackInterpreterSimulator

tty

Howdy,

I thought I kept the email that mentioned how to do this, but I cannot find it.

I would like to build the StackInterpereterSimulator from the Cog dev image so I can poke around a bit and get a feel for plugins and the key events.

Should I just do the straight VMaker GUI approach? or is there another method?

I will be sure to document this for posterity in my book notes.

thx.

tty