Cog keyboard behavior (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] HTML parser (again))

1 message Options

Cog keyboard behavior (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] HTML parser (again))

Casey Ransberger-2
One thing I noticed...

When I do Cmd-q under Cog, an exit dialog appears, but what I expect is that the code I'm writing will do the autocomplete thing. Not sure if this will trip other folks up, or if I can work around it somehow?

I will try to push a CogVM for the mac this weekend, Eliot and I are planing some time then to get this out the door.

On 2010-08-18, at 2:05 PM, stephane ducasse wrote:

> no CogVM is not ready for us.

John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882

Casey Ransberger