Cog on Linux, Documentation

Casey Ransberger-2

I'm thinking about writing some docs now that my job hunt is over (hooray!) I thought it'd be fun to document the process of building Cog from VMMaker on Linux, but I thought I'd ask whether or not anyone had already done/started something like this.

Anyone?

Casey Ransberger

Re: Cog on Linux, Documentation

laurent laffont

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Casey Ransberger <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm thinking about writing some docs now that my job hunt is over (hooray!) I thought it'd be fun to document the process of building Cog from VMMaker on Linux, but I thought I'd ask whether or not anyone had already done/started something like this.

Hi Casey,

there's up to date documentation on how to build the squeak VM + VMMaker on Linux/OSX/Windows in Virtual Machine section of Pharo book http://book.pharo-project.org/book/table-of-contents/

So building Cog VM on Linux / OS X are missing. You can ask Tudor Girba an account and add them.

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont

http://pharocasts.blogspot.com/
http://magaloma.blogspot.com/