CogVM

1 message Options

CogVM

Torsten Bergmann

Jannik wrote on Pharo-list (see [1]):
> Thanks Levente,
>
> Now, I continue to try Cog, and I have different bugs:
> - graphical bug: someties, when I move a window, text disappears during the
> move. (I put a screenshot in attachement)

This was a problem which is fixed in newer VM versions.
(see http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=1803)

Looks like Juan's fix is not (yet) included in Cog VM.

Which also leads to the following questions
 1. will Cog development continue in parallel or be folded back
    into the usual VM's from www.squeakvm.org.
 2. where is the best place to discusss Coq related issues, currently
    people discuss on squeak, pharo and vm-list.
    -> I would vote for the VM list

Bye
T.

[1] http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2010-June/028521.html