ColorMatrix for Squeak

Udo Schneider
All,

did anybody implement a ColorMatrix class for 32bit ARGB forms? I need
to apply things like hue and saturation changes to forms ... and before
doing this for each operation manually I think using a appropriate Color
matrix makes more sense.

Any pointers?

Regards,

Udo

Re: ColorMatrix for Squeak

karl-8
Udo Schneider skrev:

> All,
>
> did anybody implement a ColorMatrix class for 32bit ARGB forms? I need
> to apply things like hue and saturation changes to forms ... and
> before doing this for each operation manually I think using a
> appropriate Color matrix makes more sense.
>
> Any pointers?
>
> Regards,
>
> Udo

Video and Image Processing framework is maybe what you look for.
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2411
Karl

Re: ColorMatrix for Squeak

Udo Schneider
karl wrote:
> Video and Image Processing framework is maybe what you look for.
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2411
I'll take a look a this again. Last time I tried I neither could install
the SqueakMap version not the archive into a virgin 3.9 image. However
from the description on the website (which does not mention hue changes)
I assume the brightness and contrast filters are simply based on
changing the RGB components .... not using a ColorMatrix.

CU,

Udo