Comswiki problems

1 message Options

Comswiki problems

wittenbp
I'm a longtime user of Jochen Rick's Comswiki and have used it in my classrooms and projects for years. Everything has worked well with a few hiccups. The most recent one is that upgrading to MacOS Sierra broke squeak and therefore broke my swiki.
I have a VM and Image that worked in 10.11, but for 10.12 I had to find another VM and IMage to get Squeak to work. The only problem is that I can't even get it to find the Swiki, which I think is only in the image that I use on 10.11 and previously.
I see that squeak.org uses the wiki (http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak) so I know it is still in use. Just need some help to get the wiki setup into the new image, or to get the old image to work with the version of squeak that works with Sierra MacOs 10.12.