ConfigurationOfPharo project lastVersion asnwers a baseline!

ConfigurationOfPharo project lastVersion asnwers a baseline!

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Dale. If I take a PharoCore1.2 with metacello .28  lastVersion answer a baseline1.2. Is this the correct behavior?  because it has strange inpact. For exaple, with ConfigurationOfPharo lastVersion used to answer beta2, but not the baselibe,
I know it is due to the migration to symbolic versions and bleeding edge.  But I just want to be sure...

cheers

mariano

Re: ConfigurationOfPharo project lastVersion asnwers a baseline!

Dale Henrichs

> Hi Dale. If I take a PharoCore1.2 with metacello .28  lastVersion answer
> a baseline1.2. Is this the correct behavior?  because it has strange
> inpact. For exaple, with ConfigurationOfPharo lastVersion used to answer
> beta2, but not the baselibe,
> I know it is due to the migration to symbolic versions and bleeding
> edge.  But I just want to be sure...
>
> cheers
>
> mariano

Mariano,

Nope this is a bug ... a couple of months ago I thought that I _should_
change the definition of some of the helper methods, but since then I
changed my mind ... the helper methods have to be consistent with the
pre 1.0-beta.28 defintions, but my body didn't do what brain wanted:)

I'll have a fix out shortly.

Dale