Connection problems, annotation

Hans N Beck-2
Hi,

today I could not get a connection in Croquet Collaborative. Is this
regular at the moment ?

Is the annotation framework not included in the collaborative
distribution ?

Regards

H. Beck

Re: Connection problems, annotation

Howard Stearns
Sorry. Yes it was down. No time at the moment to analyze why, I'm
afraid.
But it's back up now.

Most of the annotation stuff was built on Jasmine. Most of it has not
been brought over to Hedgehog, although I believe that some of
Minnesota's thumbtack stuff is one of their demos. All the code from
SDK is in the Collaborative distribution, but we haven't tried to
make it all work within the KAT demo.