Connectors and Squeak 4

Markus Schlager-2
Are Ned Konz's Connectors still available with Squeak 4?

Markus

Re: Connectors and Squeak 4

David T. Lewis
On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 06:12:59PM +0200, Markus Schlager wrote:
> Are Ned Konz's Connectors still available with Squeak 4?

As far as I know, Connectors should still work with Squeak 4 (but
I have not checked). Did you try loading Connectors, or are you asking
about how to do this?

If there are any problems, I am sure that they will be addressed soon
because Connectors is a part of the EToys images and there is work
under way to move the latest EToys onto the Squeak 4 images.

Dave

Re: Connectors and Squeak 4

Markus Schlager-2
Hi David,

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010, David T. Lewis wrote:

> As far as I know, Connectors should still work with Squeak 4 (but
> I have not checked). Did you try loading Connectors, or are you asking
> about how to do this?

I'd appreciate any hint how to load Connectors and where to find the
package.

Thanks

Markus

Aw: Re: [Newbies] Connectors and Squeak 4

pascal.vollmer
 Hi Markus,

World / open / SqueakMapPackageLoader
select: Connectors 2.3-187
after installation select:
Word / objects / Connectors

cheers,
Pascal

> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010, David T. Lewis wrote:
>
> > As far as I know, Connectors should still work with Squeak 4 (but
> > I have not checked). Did you try loading Connectors, or are you asking
> > about how to do this?
>
> I'd appreciate any hint how to load Connectors and where to find the
> package.
>
> Thanks
>
> Markus

Pascal Vollmer
Email: [hidden email]

--
E-Cards: Schon fertig für die ganz Eiligen oder individuell zum Selbstgestalten - für jeden Anlass gibt´s die richtige E-Card auf arcor.de.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/footer.ecard