Console/standalone image.

Adrian Norberto Marino
Hello,
        Is there any tool in squeak to generate the image of console or
standalone program?

Thanks.

--
Adrian Norberto Marino <[hidden email]>
J2EE Developer.

...With free software you have freedom!...

Re: Console/standalone image.

Casey Ransberger
I've not done it, but I think to do that you run:

squeak -headless myImage

Most people connect to it via VNC when running this way, AFAIK

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Adrian Norberto Marino
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>        Is there any tool in squeak to generate the image of console or
> standalone program?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Adrian Norberto Marino <[hidden email]>
> J2EE Developer.
> Gentoo/Debian GNU/Linux User 380562.
>
> ...With free software you have freedom!...

Casey Ransberger

[MVC] browsers in MVC Project miss class button

Hans Baveco
I noticed that from browsers in MVC projects (the normal browser and the
hierarchy browser) the "class" button (normally to the right of the
"instance" and "?" buttons) is missing. Currently one can't look at the
class side.
Not a terribly important bug - apparently nobody uses these browsers
anymore - just thought I should mention it...

Hans

FileList set wildcard when pattern is empty string

Hans Baveco
Attached a one-line addition to FileList<<pattern:
When the pattern is set by the user to an empty string, e.g. by typing
C:\squeak\ it will now be automatically changed to '*' (thus
c:\squeak\*). This assumes that the intention of the user is to see all
files in C:\squeak\, and not to see no file at all.... Don't know
whether this is ok for other platforms than windows, though.

Hans

FileList-pattern.st (518 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: FileList set wildcard when pattern is empty string

Chris Muller-3
Thanks for the fix, I agree.  I'll try it on Linux..