Contest Results

Chris Cunnington-5

Thank you to the people who entered the Beach Outings Club raffle for free
registration to the Smalltalk Solutions conference here in Toronto at the
end of the month. This prize was provided by show management at
http://www.it360.ca

A twenty sided die (purchased from Harry Tarantula on Yonge St., suppliers
of finer Dungeons and Dragons paraphernalia) was rolled by the lovely and
talented Angela Wilson from Northwater Capital. The winning number was 13.
This was the number associated to one Yanni Chiu of Toronto.

To those people who entered, but did not win, if you would like to be mailed
two free passes to the trade show, please use the email you used before with
same subject line, and include your snail mail address.

I look forward to seeing you all at the Squeak booth (#627) on the first and
second days of May.

Chris Cunnington

Re: Contest Results

timrowledge

On 18-Apr-07, at 10:53 AM, Chris Cunnington wrote:

> I look forward to seeing you all at the Squeak booth (#627) on the
> first and
> second days of May.

And don't forget that they will have some of the latest Squeak
Foundation Badges there !

tim
Fractured Idiom:- MAZEL TON - Lots of luck