Continuous Integration

Anders Janmyr-2
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a good way to do Continuous Integration.

What I am looking for is something like:
1. Start a new basic image.
2. Load in required software packages from Squeak Map, Universe,
Monticello, etc.
3. Load latest packages from my Monticello repository.
4. Run all the tests.
5. Produce a test report as a web page or as a mail.

Thankful for any help.
Anders

--
http://anders.janmyr.com/

Re: Continuous Integration

laurent laffont
Hi,

I'm working on this with help from Damien Cassou and Alexandre Burgel. It's very young and small, you can start looking here: http://www.squeaksource.com/ContIntegration.html in the wiki page. I started this project to learn Smalltalk, so that's newbie code ;)

I know there's some others projets, certainly more mature, like Bob from Keith Hodges and Matthew Fulmer (see http://www.squeaksource.com/Bob.html ), but I couldn't take some time to look at it.

Laurent Laffont