Contributing to VMMaker

Cyril Ferlicot D

Ok thank you!

Here is a link to the mcz:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IPHR6JdkXbthqe3ObyVMG7prHAAGvTpg

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Hi Cyril, Unfortunately the MCZ attachment to your mail is too large for a mailing list. I am forwarding this back to vm-dev so that your message (below) will be seen. Eliot, others: Perhaps we need an inbox for the VMMaker repository? Or just add Cyril directly to the VMMaker repository? I cannot look at the MCZ file, I am just forwarding this because it was blocked on the mailing list. Dave On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 11:11:02PM +0000, [hidden email] wrote: > As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the > following mailing list posting: > > List: [hidden email] > From: [hidden email] > Subject: Contribution to VMMaker > Reason: Message body is too big: 6196344 bytes with a limit of 600 KB > > At your convenience, visit: > > http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/mailman/admindb/vm-dev > > to approve or deny the request. > Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 19:10:39 -0400 > To: Squeak Virtual Machine Development Discussion > From: Cyril Ferlicot D > Reply-To: Cyril Ferlicot D > Subject: Contribution to VMMaker > > Hello, > > Yesterday I generated for the first time the C code of the VM after > building the VMMaker image. > > While building I though it would be cool when generating multiple vms to > have more info about the generation progress. Like that it's easier to > know if we have the time to do something else outside the image or not. > > I implemented this on the .mcz joined in this mail. If the change is ok > with you maybe you can either integrate it or give me the rights to > integrate it. > > I created an account on source.squeak.org. Name: CyrilFerlicot > > Have a nice day. > > -- > Cyril Ferlicot > https://ferlicot.fr >

Re: Contributing to VMMaker

Vincent.Blondeau

Hi,

I reviewed the modifications suggested by Cyril on the improvement of the progress bars in the VMMarker interface, and there are good. I will add his package in the repository and merge it.

Cheers,
Vincent