Contribution Instructions

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Does something exist like https://pharo.org/contribute-propose-fix for Pharo? An apparent new user is asking a lot of very basic questions about how to contribute a fix. On http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26442071/how-to-check-out-code-for-squeaksource, Tobias suggested "A New Community Development Model". I went to look myself and it didn't really seem to be geared toward newbies. Is there anywhere such a user can go that explains the process from start to finish?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Contribution Instructions

Karl Ramberg
Bert made this video for Etoys:

Karl

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 1:34 AM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does something exist like https://pharo.org/contribute-propose-fix for Pharo?
An apparent new user is asking a lot of very basic questions about how to
contribute a fix. On
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26442071/how-to-check-out-code-for-squeaksource,
Tobias suggested "A New Community Development Model". I went to look myself
and it didn't really seem to be geared toward newbies. Is there anywhere
such a user can go that explains the process from start to finish?

-----
Cheers,
Sean