Copy/Paste in Unix Croquet

Tapple Gao
Hi. Copy/paste does not work by default in cobalt/croquet images
running on unix.

To fix, it, I enabled the preference general >
usePrimitiveClipboard. The baloon help says this preference is
supposed to prevent a crash in the unix vm, but no such crash
happens when I copy/paste text from workspaces or browsers or
any other place I normally copy/paste from.

Anybody know why this preference is there?

Re: Copy/Paste in Unix Croquet

Tapple Gao
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 02:36:28PM -0700, Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> Hi. Copy/paste does not work by default in cobalt/croquet images
> running on unix.
>
> To fix, it, I enabled the preference general >
> usePrimitiveClipboard.

You must also disable the preference general >
automaticPlatformSettings for this to persist after a
save/restart.