CrLfFileStream deprecated, use MultiByteFileStream instead.

CrLfFileStream deprecated, use MultiByteFileStream instead.

stes

Re: CrLfFileStream deprecated, use MultiByteFileStream instead.

David T. Lewis
Fixed in ImageFormat-dtl.40.

In the past, the CrLfFileStream class was used to to handle
platform-dependent line terminator conventions. It did the job
nicely in its day, but overall did not carry its weight.

I removed the CrLfFileStream dependency, and just hard-coded the
ckformat.c code generator method to emit unix-style newline
line terminators. Nowadays, any non-unix platform can probably
handle the unix terminator convertions, so it is probably no longer
and issue anyway.

Dave