Create themes for PolyMorph

Giuseppe
I'm squeezing my mind, searching different ways to get a "native" look
for Squeak.

I tried to install Zurgle, but was unsuccesfully, and, thinking good, I
think could be better to use, something more new like Polymorph.

Watery2, looks good, but could be confusing for Windows Users.

Could be difficult to create a "win/native/normal_grey_and_ugly"
look&feel theme for PolyMorph? There are somebody working, or thinking
in doing it?.

Cheers.

Re: Create themes for PolyMorph

Gary Chambers-4
Steve Wirts has done a Windows 2000/95/98 style theme that I'll be
integrating into Polymorph (nice and grey!).

Needs a little refactoring first though... Will probably be available next
week.

Regards, Gary

> I'm squeezing my mind, searching different ways to get a "native" look
> for Squeak.
>
> I tried to install Zurgle, but was unsuccesfully, and, thinking good, I
> think could be better to use, something more new like Polymorph.
>
> Watery2, looks good, but could be confusing for Windows Users.
>
> Could be difficult to create a "win/native/normal_grey_and_ugly"
> look&feel theme for PolyMorph? There are somebody working, or thinking
> in doing it?.
>
> Cheers.

wintheme.jpg (175K) Download Attachment