Creating an Island

Les Howell
Hi, Americo,
        I am looking at the lessons for SanMinimum and Creating and Island
right now, and the conclusion.  It seems to me that the standard
environment already contains a Content folder and that the SanMinimum
and Firstalia CT and SQ folders could go there.  I tried it and it
worked.  Wouldn't it be better to have the lesson put those folders in
the already existing Content folder, and if not, what is the reason?

Regards,
Les H

Creating an Island

Americo Damasceno
Les wrote:

"Wouldn't it be better to have the lesson put those folders in
the already existing Content folder, and if not, what is the reason?"

The problem is: An "island A", created by Peter, can have a texture whose name
is tree2.jpg. And an "island B", created by Mary, can have a different texture
whose name is also  tree2.jpg but is different. So: like a content  of an
island can have the same name of that of another island, we need to relate it
to the specific island and not use the generic Content folder.